Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Dr Scholls for Her Cozy Cushions

Last year, I did a campaign for BzzAgent for Dr Scholls Gel Insoles. I absolutely loved them! I was doing a lot of running, and it really helped with my sore feet. When I got Dr Scholls Cozy Cusions that I #GotItFree in my #rosevoxbox from #influenster I as so excited! They had fury texture that is perfect for this cold winter weather! They are super comfy and can go into any shoe. I wore them in my boots, and it is twenty times better! This product will keep your feet warm and dry, and provides superior support for any casual shoe or boot! I would definatly recommend them to anyone that has problem with sore feet! Everyone knows how much I love saving, so please use this link to get $2 off any Dr Scholls product for her. http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=wetjbzr13021344&bt=xg&o=107943&c=MK&p=r9xymacn

No comments:

Post a Comment