Tuesday, December 10, 2013

UPDATE

Hello Everyone!
 
         I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I wanted to just update everyone on what is going on with this site. I know I haven't been on it much, but I do plan on having a lot of updates coming up. I am working on doing a review for my Rose Vox Box that I got for free by Influenster. I hope to have that up by the end of the week. I am also doing another review for Luna Mini by Foreo that I got a discount by BzzAgent. I plan to have this done either by the end of this week or next week. If you want to be ahead of the game, you can always visit a few of my social site. I am available via Twitter, Facebook, Pintrest, and Instagram.
        I also wanted to let everyone know that I am merging with another blog. Living Frugal in Georgia invited me to be an administrator on her site. This will allow me to review even more products, and will also allow lucky readers to try a product for free as well by winning a giveaway. If anyone has any questions or concerns please email me.
 
I hope everyone has a wonderful week!
 
Love,
KawaiiCB

No comments:

Post a Comment