Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween TruMoo®

In the beginning of October, I received another great campaign from BzzAgent. I got to try TruMoo milk for free! Everyone knows how hard it is to get kids to eat healthy. Most kids want candy, especially during Halloween. Candy is everywhere for kids. Try to give them veggies, they try to run away. There is only so much you can do as a parent to encourage them to eat better. Sure, you can put vegtables on their plate. You can have them not leave the dinner table until they eat all of their vegetables.  That didn't work well for me as a kid. I found myself shoving broccoli to the dog, putting spinach in my napkin, and shoving a few carrots in the pocket of my dress. They play those same tricks today. As a parent, you have a million other things you have to worry about that it is hard to keep up. What I love about TruMoo® is that it is something that kids actually ENJOY. No more tricks, no forcing it down their throats. What kid doesn't love flavored milk? Especially chocolate milk! The problem I had with flavored milk is that I would find myself cringing looking at the back of some of the flavored milk at my grocery store. A lot of them have a lot of sugar, high fructose corn syrup, and other bad things that make it taste yummy to kids ands adults. However, this is not the case with TruMoo®. TruMoo® taste good, and it is good for them. No artificial growth hormones and no high fructose corn syrup. TruMoo® has the delicious taste kids go crazy for, now with less sugar than a leading chocolate milk brand. They even have a orange vanilla flavor milk. Perfect to make special Halloween treats for your kids, and sleep better at night. Also, they have a great sweepstakes going on right now. Goosebumps was always my favorite when I was a kid. From their books to their show. TruMoo® has a sweepstakes going on where you can enter to have a nice trip to Hollywood, for a behind-the-scenes tour of FOX Studios! On their website it also says you will also visit the old town of Pasadena for an awesome special effects experience. There is codes on the caps of specially marked Halloween Edition of TruMoo®. You and your family(This includes two adults and two children under the age of 18.) could be taking a private tour full of Hollywood magic. When you enter you also can get a $2-off coupon for any Goosebumps DVD with your next TruMoo® purchase. You cannot lose! Enter Here! #GotItFree, #TruMoo, #Sweepstakes, #BzzAgent

No comments:

Post a Comment