Thursday, October 17, 2013

MAGGI® SO JUICY™


This was my dinner using MAGGI® SO JUICY™ 



I was very excited when I got this campaign with BzzAgent! I have a very busy schedule, and found myself having fewer, and fewer time to spend with my family. The only time I seemed to have to be together was during dinner. With this, I can spend even more time with them. MAGGI® SO JUICY™ made a good homemade dinner in a few simple steps. Put the meat and season packet in the bag, and bake. It really is that simple. When it is done, the meat is so juicy and flavorful. I was very impressed. There was also no cleanup involved afterwards, since it was all contained in the bag. Especially if you have kids, this would be an awesome product for you. You can even throw in fresh vegetables and/or potatoes in the bag and get it all done at once. #MaggiSoJuicy , #GotItFree , #BzzAgent  http://u.bzz.com/rv8gc

No comments:

Post a Comment