Monday, February 25, 2013

Schick Hydro Silk Review



 


Hello Everyone! This is my second campaign from BzzAgent! I got in the mail a Schick Hydro Silk Razor! I have used the same razor for years, and I never knew there was a razor this amazing out there! I have always had dry skin after shaving and the next day my legs have stubbles because I didn't have a close enough shave. This new razor gives me a close shave the the moisturizing serum is amazing and preventing me from having dry skin. I don't even have to worry about shaving cream because it is activated by water. Even after a few days my skin is just as smooth and as soft as it was when I just shaved. Also, the handle is a little more easy to grip to allow me a better grip while shaving. I was truly blown away by this razor, and officially convince me to switch out from my old razor! I defiantly recommend if you have the same issues I had, to go ahead and make the switch to Hydro! You will not be sorry! #GotItFree

No comments:

Post a Comment