Sunday, February 24, 2013

Glade Expressions Review

Hello Everyone! I just got my first campaign on BzzAgent.com. They sent me coupons to get Glade Expressions Collection Oil Diffuser and Fragrance Mist Starter Kits for the free! Glade Expressions have been a huge welcome in my home! I have several animals and boys that live in my cozy home, and they have a smell that wont' seem to go away!! I have tried numerous air fresheners, but most have come to the same disappointing conclusion! The scent just goes away after a few days. With Glade Expressions though it keeps fighting the smell off! The scent is not overpowering nor is it weak. Also, it also has the added bonus of being visually appealing! It just blends right in to my home decor. I now have two of the oil diffusers in m y house. One is the shared bathroom and one in the living area. The only negative comment I have on this product is the Fragrance Mist is difficult(for me) to use. I have to use two hands to get it to spray. When I don't, it just leaks out of fluid and gets on my hands. However, when it does work the container does make it where it is more controlled. If you are interested in this product, I do suggest getting them at Walmart for their awesome low prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment