Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Tea Collection Sweepstakes

Hello Everyone!
I hope everyone had a wonderful week! Easter is right around the corner, so I hope everyone has some amazing plans coming up! I will be spending the day with family that I haven't seen in a while at the lake! The weather is suppose to be perfect, and my uncle just got a new boat for us to use as well!
I do have a few campaigns from Bzzagent that you will be hearing about this month. I can't wait to share my thoughts about some amazing products I will be sampling! While you guys are getting your feet wet by getting updates on those campaigns while I am working on my reviews, you can enter a contest that I just saw with a new website that I stated working with. Tea Collection is an awesome site, and you should defiantly check it out on your free time. You can even enter to Win the Grand Prize ($3,000 value) in Tea Collection's Hello Little Citizen Baby Sweepstakes.
I wish you all the best of luck! If I don't post anything before then, Happy Easter! If this is your first time stumbling on my blog, please show some love!
 ♥FOLLOW ME HERE♥ Facebook Google Twitter Instagram My Blog

Thanks for the love!

       KawaiiCB




No comments:

Post a Comment